Capture the flag is a fabulous game to encourage children to go out and play.
1. For Capture the Flag you need two teams of three or more and divide the territories for the teams using the rope.
2. Build your two bases using the sandbags, camo nets and the decide what happens when captured. You can either choose to make players “out” for the rest of the game, convert to the team that caught them, or put in a “jail” to be rescued by their teammates.
3. The Game – Retreat by team into your territory to hide the flag. The flag must be hung at head height and be visible from 20 metres away on at least one side
4. Split into attacker and defender groups within your team. Attackers and defenders can switch jobs as needed.
5. Attempt to sneak across the border, find and capture the enemy flag and then race back without being caught if you are an attacker.
6. Hide around your flag or along the border and try to intercept and catch any opposing players who sneak across if you are a defender.
7. Capture enemy players by tagging them while they are on your side of the border.
8. Win by capturing the flag and carrying it back to your side of the border.
9. Jail – Put captured enemy players in “jail” by picking an area with a clearly defined border to serve as the jail.
10. Rescue teammates by sneaking across the border, finding the jail, tagging your teammate, then racing back across the border.
11. Recapture players by tagging them again before they reach the border.
We love capture the flag as children of all ages can play together and quite often the parents can join in to!
https://www.myadventurekit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/UJ-FLAG-1.jpg480380simonT343https://www.myadventurekit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/main-logo.pngsimonT3432018-02-18 14:14:502018-08-23 08:47:20How to play capture the flag